I give thanks for:
- time alone with my daughter this morning while shopping
- finding most of the clothing items we needed for upcoming concerts
- time together with our girls' game group and the fact that we enjoy each other so much that we talk and never quite get around to the games.
- having enough time to do the things that needed to be done.
- my sneakers that make my feet feel comfortable (After trying on some really uncomfortable dress shoes, I appreciate it all the more.)
- my wonderful life
"O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker."