I give thanks:
- for Christmas ornaments that remind me of wonderful years together and beautiful additions to our family
- Christmas tree lights
- working together to make crafts and cards for others
- time spent together
- being home again another whole day
- kids that still ask for read-alouds
- because God is truth and His Spirit leads us in truth
- that God is always there with us through everyday life and trials that we face
- that I get to review Karla Adolphe's new Christmas album (I'm really overjoyed about this!)
- for good news that makes me happy
- in advance that I will find a pair of good fitting shoes to wear with my awesome dress that I bought over a month ago.
The month is almost over, but thanksgiving should be a daily occurrence in our lives.