Today I give thanks:
- that I can still do minor Christmas shopping with my 5 year old present.
- for Tera and Daniel's great chess tournament. Daniel came in 1st place with 3.5 wins and Tera tied for 2nd with 3.0 wins. Tera's best showing at a tournament! I am so proud of both of them.
- that my husband likes to plan little surprises for the kids
- for celebrating successes together as a family
- for a beautiful walk outside
- for sore muscles
- that after helping some friends move and watching a movie until late that MAYBE my kids will sleep in
- for God's infinite wisdom
- that He knows my kids better than me and wants to help me as I parent them