I wish I could say today was a stellar day. I've just felt "off" all day long. I ate too much, thought too much and had a hard time staying focused during service. I took a long nap after church and felt so much more rested. Emotionally, I feel down and out of sorts. But.... I still want to look past my "feelings" and give thanks.
I give thanks :
- for a long nap
- that my husband fed the kids dinner, had them watch a movie and ready for an early bedtime and just let me sleep until I woke up.
- things that make me laugh
- that our schedule is very low-key this week
- for no-school until January
- for Christmas crafts
- for convenience food---sometimes you just don't feel like cooking from scratch
- that tomorrow is a new day with tons of possibilities
Give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18