Today I give thanks to God:
- that my grandmother's symptoms were the result of an infection rather than another stroke. She is still in the hospital, but I'm thankful things weren't as bad as we originally thought.
- that my kids didn't realize today was the last day of school until the holidays are over and rejoiced when they found out.
- for fun times spent together (Our second annual Charlie Brown Thanksgiving lunch)
- for our new fridge (With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I'm reminded how much I'm thankful for the blessing of getting our fridge replaced.)
- for medicine that makes you feel better.
- for four whole days together as a family without any outside obligations.