Today I give thanks to God:
- for answered prayers
- for praying friends
- that my refrigerator reimbursement came today
- AND that they had one delivery spot open for TOMORROW---I am giddy!
- that no matter what anyone says about us, we can still be at peace if we know the truth.
- that God is a God of peace
- that this life is not the end--eternity with Him awaits those who believe in Him.
- for the last few beautiful trees of fall
- that I could wear shorts one more time before it's too cold
- for safety
- for God's comfort and presence in our daily lives
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.