Oh my, the last two days!
Our second day without a working fridge and I slipped on the porch and down the stairs. So, it's definitely been a "challenge", but He says to "give thanks in ALL circumstances!" Here goes:
- I'm thankful that we bought the extended warranty on our refrigerator and hopefully, we will get the problem resolved soon.
- I'm thankful that even without a fridge, I was able to give my kids healthy meals today!
- I'm thankful that when I slipped there were: 1. no broken bones; 2. I didn't fall head first; 3. JP was home to help me up, in the house, assess the damage and administer first aid in the form of ibuprofen; 4. that we were still able to make it to choir, karate and the orchestra concert.
- I'm thankful my kids love to read!
- I'm thankful for opportunities to introduce my kids to arts!