Today I give thanks for:
- beautiful birds soaring high into the trees
- being able to still wear shorts in November
- God's grace that covers my multitude of sins
- a life filled with music (that's why I'm typing this at almost 10 PM...we just got home from rehearsals)
- extended warranties on refrigerators
- being able to feed my family another day, even though our fridge is still in limbo
- Christ taking my sins upon Himself, so that I could find forgiveness and have eternal life!
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.