Today, I give thanks to God for:
- freedom from fear
- my three children that are truly blessings to me and for their unconditional love
- my husband that knows what I'm thinking before I can say it, that keeps me grounded, that loves me and prays for me and works hard for his family
- my extended family--my mom, step-dad, brothers, sister-in-law, niece and nephew, my aunts, my grandma, uncles and cousins and all my in-laws. They've known me longer than anyone else and still love me!
- my friends that encourage me, pray for me and are just awesome people to hang with!
- good neighbors
- living in a small town
- electricity and new-fangled electronic gizmos that keep me in touch with those I love.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.